- Race results will no longer be compiled and read out after our runs, but the first 3 in each event will be noted in the web results. Compiling these results ties up a helper, and the read-out is not necessary as results are on the website the same day.
- New course for Darlington Dash agreed, starting at Glenn Forest.
- Agreed to purchase a second recording watch.
- For GOT run, we will all meet at the Hockey Club where there are toilets and we will have the greeting. Then walk over to the start in Bold Park.
- Andrew continues to pursue our ‘green’ agenda and has purchased more recyclable paper cups. But we also request that you bring and refill your own water bottle to avoid using the cups at all at the finish.
- The track handicap at UWA is set for May 9th, and there is no ECAC meet that evening. See previous post on entry details.
- Ernie Leseberg has agree to be our new webmaster. Many thanks to Hamish for the great work he has done on the website over the years.
- Colin Smith is working on the design of a MAWA running cap.
- The AMA Half Marathon will be in Perth May/June 2020. Jim Langford will lead the team that will plan this event.