- Some changes are being made on how we show State Records. The State Record is the best performance in the State regardless of whether the athlete is a member of MAWA. Where the State record holder was not a MAWA member at the time of setting the record, the MAWA records list will also show in italics the best performance by a MAWA member, and that will be a MAWA club record. The vast majority of State Records were set by MAWA club members.
- A new GOT course has now been agreed with the Kings Park Board. The long run will be 8.4km.
- Confirmed that singlet or crop top is the state uniform, and not a T shirt. However, for athletes wanting to wear a T shirt for warmth or comfort, a plain T shirt can be worn beneath the singlet.
- Bookings for the March camp have now closed.
- The prototype one-piece uniform is due to be delivered soon. The supplier has been asked to produce a sample compression top to the same design. The plan is that both of these will become approved uniform, but we will order them directly from the supply when needed, (i.e. we will not carry a stock).
- The MAWA nominees for AMA Awards were approved and our on our website