Several MAWA members have put together documents and publications with details of the club’s past. These are made available through the links listed below. Included is Rob Shand’s detailed account, written contemporaneously, of the years leading up to the formation of the club and its first four years. Also here is Joan Pellier’s personal anecdotal story of the club that she has known through “30 Years of Running”, and Christine Oldfield’s book “Right from the Start”, written to celebrate the club’s 40th birthday.
- Right from the Start
- The Formation and Early Years of WAVAAC (1969-1978)
- 30 Years of Running part 1 (1980-1991)
- 30 Years of Running part 2 (1992-2001)
- 30 Years of Road Running-Part 3 (2002-2008)
- 30 Years of Road Running-Part 4 (2009-2012)
- 30 Years of Road Running-Part 5 Looking to the Future